Project Selection- My Decision

           For my project I have chosen to do a magazine, because I feel like my skills will be more beneficial for the magazine creation because of my artistic ability. I also really enjoy taking pictures. I took a photography class last year here at school and I have my own camera. The genre of my magazine is going to be a travel magazine on Florida. I will incorporate things such as, places to go, places to stay, things to do, etc. A main focus will be on the beaches because we have some of the best in the country. I may also include cultural aspects of the city. I think this project is a good selection for me because I have lived in Sarasota all my life, and I have all the resources right in front of me. Finally, I will be working on this project by myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience Research "Travel + Leisure Magazine"

Target Audience "Sunset Magazine"