Use of Conventions
My magazine used the convention of having some of its content on the front page, while going further into depth on the content page. By using this convention I thought it would give the viewer a general idea of what is to be included in my magazine, without having to flip through at first. I also challenged the convention of adding a top line above the title, as well as an underline. While doing my research I didn't find this technique in any of the other travel magazines, but I thought it was a nice addition, adding a fancier effect to match the theme of my cover photo. My magazine can represent a variety of different social groups. It could relate to people who are visiting Florida from other places, people who live in Florida but are in need for some new activities, or travel lovers looking for a new destination to visit. This magazine gives these groups insight of what there is to do in popular cities in Florida such as Sarasota, Miami, St. Peters-burg, etc.
Comments
Post a Comment