Feedback/Revisions

During the second semester I will be working to improve my article. I would like to add page numbers with branding since I left that out in my first draft. I also will work to improve my writing, and add more content. Another thing I need to change about my article is the page size, my articles page size does not match the size of my cover and content page. This was due to difficulty I had when I tried to convert the document into a JPEG. When I converted my article into a JPEG all the font changed along with the font size, so I had to improvise and take a screenshot from my laptop. It is important to match the size of all of my pages, so I will work more on the mechanics of this during my third quarter revisions. I also may play around with my pictures I had chosen for my article to try out a few different varieties to see which combination I believe blends better with the theme of my magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience Research "Travel + Leisure Magazine"

Target Audience "Sunset Magazine"