Photo Shoot #2
Here are a few more of my photographs I took at my shoot last Saturday. The two photos on the left were shot in the Bayfront Gardens; this was the perfect photography spot to capture photos of the roses in the garden. I also took a high angle shot of the pavilion. The pavilion has a little sitting area with a unique arch located above, displaying a very unique pattern. My friend and I walked around the paths in the garden, observing all of nature's beauty. On the left is a picture I took of one of the fake doors, exhibiting its many pretty shells and stones. I find this picture very aesthetic from the white door and simple pink wall background, to the detailed sea shells. From the simple background I find that it draws more attention to the detailing on the rim of the door. All in all, I conclude that these three photos characterize Florida qualities from the flower adding the the tropical effect, the arch representing sunshine, and the shells drawing attention to our ravishing beaches.

Comments
Post a Comment