The second magazine I decided to research for my target audience is the Travel + Leisure magazine. I selected this magazine because its magazine contents are very similar to mine. This magazine was also one of the magazines I used for inspiration when constructing my own magazine. Both magazines, include travel guides, popular attractions to visit, beach vacations, how to pack, and more. Although, the Travel + Leisure magazine does not focus on just one location like my magazine did, it focuses on few select locations, and matches a theme. The target audience of the travel and leisure magazine consists of a higher male audience percentage at 53% while the female audience is at 47%. My magazine doesn't have a specific gender target audience, although I would expect it to be either balanced between male and female, or a slightly larger female audience. The median target age range is 51 years old because of jobs and income, since traveling ...
Comments
Post a Comment