3rd Quarter Submission



I've made a lot of changes to my magazine since my midterm submission. Starting out with my cover, I didn't make a lot of changes to it because I was pretty satisfied with how it turned out. The only change I made was moving down the contents to the center of the page, rather than having it near the top. By making this adjustment I found the layout to be more balanced. As for the content page, I made two revisions which included me moving the contents title to the center, and adding page numbers with branding. In my table of contents revisions post I mentioned that I had difficulty moving the page numbering all the way over to the right of the page, but I managed to fix this for my 3rd quarter submission. Finally, for my magazine article page, there is a drastic difference between this post and my last revisions post. I wasn't very satisfied with my whole layout or photo selection, so I decided to change the photo to match the color scheme of the photos on my next page. When doing this, the new photo I selected was horizontal, rather than vertical so I had to rearrange the whole layout of the first page. I think this was a very good choice because now I feel like my magazine's pages flow more nicely together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience Research "Travel + Leisure Magazine"

Target Audience "Sunset Magazine"